Consider these popular products
- $27.99 List price $39.00Save $11.01
- Rollback$44.48 Was $49.44Save $4.96
- $104.00 List price $399.00Save $295.00
- $59.99 List price $79.99Save $20.00
- See details in cart
- $128.15 Was $136.65Save $8.50
- $129.99 List price $199.99Save $70.00
Lexmark X4270 All-In-One (AIO) Inkjet Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fax, print, copy and scan all with one very affordable machine. The X4270 prints color copies up to 19 ppm in black and up to 10 in color. Scans with a 48-bit color up to 600 x 1200 dpi. Makes sharp copies up to 12 ppm in black and 5 in color. And faxes at 33.6 Kbps without the need for a PC. Includes handset.
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution in color; up to 2400 x 1200 dpi print resolution in black
- Prints up to 19 pages per minute in black, up to 10 ppm color
- Color scanning: up to 600 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Sheet-fed scanner easily handles multiple-page documents
- Color copying: PC-free copies up to 12 ppm black and 5 ppm color; reduction/enlargement capability from 25 to 400 percent; 1-99 copies at a time
- 33.6 Kbps sheet-fed color or black fax capability (sending and receiving color faxes must be done in conjunction with another color-capable fax machine)
- Convenient handset replaces your telephone and saves space
- Please note that the printer cable is not included
Free recycling of end-of-life Lexmark printers
Question: Want to dispose of your old Lexmark Printer?
Answer: As a provider of printing solutions including inkjet,
laser, and all-in-ones, Lexmark shares in the environmental
responsibility for those products at the end-of-life.
Lexmark offers customers an environmentally responsible choice
for disposal of their end-of-life printers - To find out more
about the Lexmark Equipment Collection Program.click here!
|Manufacturer Part Number:||X4270|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.70 x 18.30 x 7.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I just received my X4270 and downloaded the drivers located on the included driver disk onto my laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium and the only thing that was different from anyother install I've ever done was that I had to temporarily disable my Norton Firewall before the setup would succesfully complete. The start-up instructions notify you of this requirement, but if you're using the Windows Firewall you don't need to do anything since the program works around the Windows Firewall.by abyssiniandog8/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to Lexmark's website, yes it is supported under Windows Vista. There are drivers available for download for the X4270. Go to Lexmark.com, click the "DRIVERS & DOWNLOADS" link at the top. Then do the search for Product Compatibility and enter the model number in the search box.by ClykClyk10/15/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Lexmark X4270 comes packaged with everything you need to connect it to your computer with the exception of the USB cable and the paper you wish to print on. Driver Disk - included, Owners Manual - included, Color inkjet (20) print cartridge - included, Black inkjet (71) print cartridge - included, Telephone cable - included, USB extension cable - included, Telephone handset - included, Power cord - included. The X4270 uses standard 8.5 x 11 inch paper stock, but will also print many other specialty paper sizes including envelopes.by abyssiniandog10/21/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I brought my Lexmark X4270 3 wks ago and it is awesome. Yes b/w injets are included. Yes you can use regular paper with no problem. Very easy to set up. Easy as 1-2-3.by lamurphy3710/10/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to Lexmark you can scan and fax without a PC, however since the Lexmark X4270 does not have a data port which can accept memory cards i.e. from digital cameras, you must connect the device to a properly functioning computer which will then transmit your digital data through your USB cord, connecting the devices together, in order for the print function to work properly.by abyssiniandog10/14/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do not have to be connected to a PC.by lamurphy3710/13/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?