Consider these popular products
- $29.98 List price $39.00Save $9.02
- Rollback$44.48 Was $49.44Save $4.96
- $104.00 List price $399.00Save $295.00
- $125.80 Was $136.65Save $10.85
- $49.99 List price $99.88Save $49.89
- See details in cart
- $129.99 List price $199.99Save $70.00
- $104.00 List price $140.30Save $36.30
Lexmark X3650 Multifunction All-In-One (AIO) Inkjet Printer with Print, Scan, Copy
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the Lexmark X3650 Home & Student 3-in-1 Multifunction Printer, you can easily print, copy, scan and share memories. Print up to 18 ppm color and text as well as copy or scan photos or color documents with the touch of one button. The X3650 enables you to quickly print photos without a PC using your digital camera memory card or the PictBridge digital camera interface. The X3650's bundled software allows you to print from the Internet, crop, rotate and resize photos and easily scan hard copy text documents into a soft copy format.
- Printer Speedup to 25 ppm - B/W draft ; up to 18 ppm - color draft ; up to 15 ppm - B/W normal ; up to 3 ppm - color normal
- Printer / Max Resolution ( Color ):4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printer / Max Resolution ( B&W ):1200 dpi x 1200 dpi
- Printer Interface:USB 2.0
- Printer Technology: Lexmark Thermal Inkjet printing
- Print/scan/copy in color or black and white
- Prints borderless photos in popular sizes
- Energy Star 3.0 compliant
- Inks Used: Lexmark #36 Black Ink / #37 Color / #31 Photo
- Printer Type:Multifunction
- Functions:Copier ; printer ; scanner
- Printer / Total Media Capacity:100 sheets
- Printer Media Size (Standard):8.5" x 17"
- Printer / Media Type:Transparencies, envelopes, plain paper, cards, labels, iron-on transfers, photo paper, banner
- System Requirements / OS Required:MS Windows XP, MS Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Apple Mac OS X 10.3.9, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Vista (64-bit versions), MS Windows 2000 build 5.00.2195 or later, Apple Mac OS X 10.4.4 - 10.5.x
- Service & Support Type:1 Year Warranty
- Compliant Standards:FCC Class B certified, CE, CSA, TUV GS, VCCI Class B ITE, BSMI CNS 13438 Class B, CCIB, cUL, EPA Energy Star, SEMKO, IEC 60950, UL 60950 Third Edition, ICES-003 Class B, C-Tick Class B, CCC, PSE Mark, IEC 60825-1
- Copier Type:Digital
- Zoom Range:400% -25%
- Copying Speed (B&W):Up to 15 ppm
- Copying Speed (Color):up to 10 ppm
- Scan Depth:36 bit
- Optical Resolution:600 x 1200 Dpi
- Enhanced Resolution:19200 x 19200 dpi
|Maximum Scanner Resolution:||600 dpi|
|Number of Sheets:||1 x Output Tray 25 Sheet , 1 x Feeder 100 Sheet|
|System Requirements:||Apple Mac OS X 10.4.4 - 10.5.x , MS Windows Vista (64-bit versions) , MS Windows Vista , MS Windows XP , Apple Mac OS X 10.3.9 , MS Windows XP Professional x64 Edition , MS Windows 2000 build 5.00.2195 or later|
|Primary Shelf ID:||-102|
|Connector Type:||USB host , USB 2.0|
|Interface Type:||USB host , USB 2.0|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Maximum Print Resolution:||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Recommended Use:||Plain Paper Print|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:||SD , xD-Picture Card , Memory Stick , Memory Stick PRO , Microdrive , CompactFlash Type II , MultiMediaCard (MMC)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||16F1200|
|Color Pages Per Minute:||18 ppm|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.50 x 18.10 x 6.90 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can turn this printer off. There is an ON/OFF button that will allow you to do this when you are done.by Clone59003/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hold the power button down until the screen displays "powering off"by smalltownontheriver2/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The X3650 does not come with a USB cable, as most people have one from their last printer. If not, any standard USB cable will work. It does come with both then black #36 and color #37 carts.by Clone59002/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The X3650 does not come with a USB cable. Most of the people upgrading their printer to this model already have a USB cable, and can just plug in. If not, you can buy one for less than $10 from W*M.Comby Clone59006/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?