Lexmark 28 Black Print Cartridge (18C1428)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This high-resolution Lexmark 28 Cartridge (18C1428) uses Lexmark's exclusive pigmented black ink. Crisp and clear, the ink gives you the custom copy you intended in any font and in any style. With an increased number of print head nozzles and a larger swath size, these cartridges enable you to consistently produce high-quality prints at unprecedented speeds. Redundant nozzles on the black ink cartridge provide backup for one another to help consistent print quality. These nozzles are laid out in pairs. If one becomes clogged or fails, the other continues to print. This ensures successful completion of your printing task even when only one nozzle is being used. This Lexmark print cartridge is appropriate for both professional and personal use. Sharper black inks let you print business-quality text and graphic documents with a high visual impact. Although page yield per cartridge may vary depending on usage this black ink cartridge typically provides a page yield of 175.
It gives you excellent results by coupling quality and precision. This Lexmark ink cartridge is an affordable, smart choice for students, small business owners as well as those who regularly produce a high quantity of printed material.
Lexmark 28 Inkjet Printer High-resolution Black Ink Cartridge:
- Includes 1 cartridge
- Color: black
- Printing technology: ink-jet
- Lexmark print cartridge compatibility: PC
- Model #28
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.7 x 1.5 x 3.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have Lexmark X83 using 12A1970 ink cartriges. What current Lex models use same cartriges (or could use)? Tkanks!
- None: the #70 was phased out about 4 years ago in an active model. All of the current Lexmark models use individual ink tanks, so you replace just the color that runs out.by Clone59005/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would go to printpal.com and they can tell you what ink you need. That is usually where we buy our inkl.I would then go back to Wal-mart.com and buy the ink. It is much cheaper there. Shipping it only .97 or it was anyways and site to site free shipping. Hope this helps.by An anonymous customer11/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the difference between the Lexmark 28 manufactured in Mexico and the one manufactured in the Phillipines?
- Nothing; Lexmark produces cartridges in different factories all over the world, but all are made to the same spec no matter where they are produced.by Clone59005/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are all produced the same no matter where they are made.by Kimberly147879/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can check the following link for your ink types: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/BuyInkResults.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=37472317by Clone59005/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We usually buy from printpal.com, you could put in the printer number you have and it will tell you what ink works with your printer. Then you will know. You can still buy from Wal-Mart, but at least you will know what ink you will need. Hope this helps. The ink seems to be cheaper at Wal-Mart.com and the shipping is or was .97, or if site to site free.by An anonymous customer11/22/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?