About this item
Conceal and centrally locate unsightly cords and wires without drilling holes in the walls with this handy Level Mount Universal Wire Management Kit 10', ELEW7-01. It is constructed of sturdy and durable materials and features separate sections of wire cover to hide hardware from view. This wire management system has corner and 90 degree sections that allow you to take longer cords around corners and along your baseboard, giving you more setup flexibility. Each section is primed white and can easily be painted to match your wall or décor colors. Each section is also covered with a fire retardant coating for added safety. This cord management system can be used in almost any room in your home. It can be extended to up to 10 feet and can be mounted onto wood, concrete or metal. It is easy to install.
Level Mount Universal Cord Management System:
- Extends to up to 10'
- Corner and 90 degree sections
- Wire management system is easy to install
- Can easily be painted to coordinate with existing décor
- Features a flame retardant coating
- Can be mounted onto wood, concrete and metal
- Eliminates drilling holes in walls
- Color: Primed White
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||96.0 x 2.5 x 0.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have 5 inside my channel which measures 2 1/8 inch wide and a bit over half inch deep in the center with a taper on both sides decreasing in size. Cables for the DVD player , the Cable for the antenna  and the electrical connector cord  are inside mine with room to spare. I could move them up and down as needed when completing the installation of the players.by WheatgermTexas1/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 3 HDMI cords, 3 speaker wire cables, 2 RCA cables and the power cord for the TV. It holds quite a bit.by springerzz11/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can hold a lot of wires! This product is very wide.by Murph86682/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This held all of the wires that ran from our HDTV down to the DVD; there are 3 of them and there was room to hold more than that if we had needed them.by Pogoslady3/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 5 thick cords. Plenty of room for power, HD and AV cords.by ismosck3/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this was easily painted after I mounted it.by Datamutt16/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely YES, see my photos showing the channel and the paint was years old too but I saved some for touch up and it matched better than I would have ever believed but some colors may not match as well depending on paint type, brand and shade so this is not a 100% covers all answser for everyone, see my results and gauge it from there.by WheatgermTexas1/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is quite easy to paint. Took two coats but looks great now.by springerzz5/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by fl06128012/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be painted to match the wall, and it looks great! We painted ours the same color as our wall, and people don't even notice it!by Pogoslady3/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Trimming probably won't be necessary but if you are precise in your cut it could be done as it is plastic and more than enough angles come with the kit to cover any configuration I could come up with. I did not use the entire kit, had left over pieces, just had to cover wires dropped straight down to the oulet and behind the cabinet for our VCR, DVD players and accompanying discs and VHS tapes, it covered the outlet but enough pieces exist to run wires 10 feet if necessary. I honestly feel nothing should have to be trimmedby WheatgermTexas1/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?