Level TV Wall Mount Dual-Arm, Full-Motion Plus Mount for Flat-Panel TVs 10-40''
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Level TV Wall Mount Dual-Arm is easy to use and install, making it an ideal option for any home or office space. It has a slim design that is durable, offering years of secure hold that you can count on. This Dual-Arm TV Wall Mount, Full-Motion pans up to 30" and extends up to 10.5". It offers a nice range so everyone in the room can view the television from any angle. It also tilts up to 15" and swivels to position the screen for an optimal viewing experience. The Flat-Panel TV Wall Mount for TVs 10-40" has a matte black, powder-coated finish that will blend nicely with any color palate you have in your room. Everything needed for mounting is included in the box, so you can start enjoying your newly mounted television in no time. It also includes a built in bubble level, medium extension arms and mounting hardware.
Level TV Wall Mount Dual-Arm, Full-Motion Plus Mount for Flat-Panel TVs 10-40'':
- Fits flat panel TVs 10-40" and up to 70 lbs
- For indoor/outdoor use
- Dual-arm TV wall mount, Full-Motion is UL Listed/Approved
- Built-in bubble level and all hardware included
- Swivel, pan 30degree, tilt 15degree and extend 10.5"
- Medium extension arms
- Matte black powder-coat finish
- Mounts to wood, concrete or metal
- 100% recyclable packaging
- VESA 75, 100, 200, 400, 600 mounting pattern standards WARRANTY:
- Limited lifetime warranty
- $2000 limited protection plan
- DIMENSIONS: (Actual LxWxH)
- 11 x 6.5 x 8
- 4.6 LBS
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 9.5 x 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it turns left and right. I tried it facing my bed then turned it to face my chair.by 4meonly22612/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It turns both left and right and tilts up and down. Great mount!by OverworkedHoneydoer2/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it will do this, ours is mounted on an east wall and the bed is on the south wall, works greatby donnakd12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Extending may be a problem. The mount works well when close to the wall but the TV does not stay leve when the arms are extendedby Indians2312/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No left and right.by 4meonly22611/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It will tilt, but not move up and down.by utguarddog3/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It "swivels" up and down onlyby 7rEsiLiEnt710/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, the product move in many directions and this way you can move your furniture around without worrying if you can see the TV, because the mount moves up,down,tilt, and go from side to side.by Davis364/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it will fit your TV, the arms are fully adjustable and will mount to your TV bolt pattern.by trucker636016/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I looked up the Viore mentioned and under the product description it said it is not wall mountable. Not sure it is a typo but you can tell really easy though by looking at the back; if it is wall mountable there will be 4 holes for the mounting screws; if there aren't any, this particular tv isn't wall mountable. If by chance it was a typo and the TV is wall mountable, we enjoy having the option of moving the tv around and would recommend this wall mount.by Kris43211/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THE CROSS ARMS FOR THE BACK MOUNT ARE ADJUSTABLE........I HAVE IT ON MY 32" VIZIOby greybabie1/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's box parts that can be confgured to fit virtually any set that is compatilbe with rear mounting brackets.by KurtfromMonroe11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?