About this item
Introducing Safe N' See Advanced, Levana's unique wireless video baby monitor with 100 percent secure, Clearvu digital technology. See and hear your baby with unbelievable precision up to 500' away on the Advanced 3.5" Levana Safe N See Digital Video Baby Monitor large display. Temperature monitoring will help you ensure baby is comfortable and safe. The talk to baby intercom will allow you to communicate to and from the nursery to soothe your baby or to call your partner for extra supplies. Automatic night vision on this Levana Digital Wireless Video Baby Monitor will allow you to see your baby up to 10' away in complete darkness. Turn on the soothing nightlight and the five selectable lullabies from the parent unit and help baby fall back to sleep remotely. Add up to three additional cameras and monitor more than one room as your family, or your child grows.
Levana - Safe N' See Advanced Digital Video Baby Monitor:
- The Advanced 3.5" Levana Safe N See Digital Video Baby Monitor features a table stand and belt clip, which allows you to carry the unit or place it on a flat surface
- Levana Digital Wireless Video Baby Monitor features extensive battery life
- Energy-efficient power adapter is 30 percent more efficient than other conventional power adapters
- The Levana Digital Video Baby Monitor features a 3.5" screen
- 24/7 lifetime live customer support so you always have access to an expert
- Camera can be battery powered or powered by the included wall adapter
- Camera requires 4 AAA batteries for portable use (not included)
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.5 x 4.0 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.