About this item
For more than a decade Letting Go has provided hundreds of thousands of parents with valuable insights, information, comfort, and guidance throughout the emotional and social changes of their children's college yearsfrom the senior year in high school through college graduation. Based on real-life experience and recommended by colleges and universities around the country, this indispensable book has been updated and revised, offering even more compassionate, practical, and up-to-the-minute information.
- When should parents encourage independence?
- When should they intervene?
- What issues of identity and intimacy await students?
- What are normal feelings of disorientation and loneliness for studentsand for parents?
- What is different about today's college environment?
- What new concerns about safety, health and wellness, and stress will affect incoming classes?
Explore this item
|Publish Date:||Mar 17, 2009|
|Number of Pages:||448|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.74|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.1 x 5.4 x 1.2|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.