Leslie Sansone: Walk Away The Pounds - Ultimate Collection (With Resistance Band) (Full Frame)
About this item
Stretchie Resistance Band.
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get fit fast with America's #1 walking system! "Leslie Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds Ultimate Collection" gives you four complete, fat-burning, muscle-conditioning and stretching workouts - all on one powerful, energizing DVD! This collection includes the "Stretchie Resistance Band" to help you boost your strength training and toning results. Includes the following four workouts: "1 Mile Get Up & Get Started" - Will show you all the basics for a brisk, upbeat walk - from perfect posture to using weights - to make this a walk for your whole body! You don't need a lot of room; just the desire to look and feel terrific. This gentle and effective form of exercise will help you tone your legs, buns and abs, condition your heart, speed up your metabolism and help fight aging! Optional Equipment: 1lb. weights. "2 Mile Brisk Walk" - This two mile walking workout builds strength, endurance and flexibility, while boosting energy levels and super-charging your upper and lower body. You get 30 minutes of power-packed cardio, followed by a targeted, body-toning routine, and a series of yoga-like stretching moves with the resistance band that will leave you feeling both challenged and renewed. Your body will love you for it! "3 Mile Advanced Walk" - Did someone say "high-calorie burn?" Tell that stored fat the bad news - it's outta here! This challenging three mile walking workout is going to give you so much more. You're getting 45 minutes of intense fat burning and body sculpting, plus a revitalizing resistance band routine with the resistance band that takes the power of your workout to a whole new, invigorating level. Walk strong as you add kicks, curls, lifts and stretches to tighten your tummy, boost your buns, trim your thighs, and reshape your back, arms, and waist for maximum results! "4 Mile Super Challenge" - This high-intensity, four mile walking workout will challenge every major muscle group in your body while burning the maximum amount of calories. Go ahead - let everybody tell you you're a walking goddess as you build up energy, strengthen your core, blast away the fat and inches, and boost your metabolism for all-day fat burning that doesn't stop, even when you do! You're getting a health club quality workout - in your home, on your own time. This just might be the best four miles of your life.
Stretchie Resistance Band.
|Studio Name:||Gaiam America|
|DVD Release Date:||07/21/2009|
|Screen Format:||Full Frame|
|Run Time (in minutes):||159 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Dolby Digital Stereo|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.29|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 0.5 x 7.44|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, there is upbeat music and pretty continuous commentary by Leslie.by SMCMD6/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and she instructs as you go, and does the workout with you.by jeffndebg6/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Perrysgirl716/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am sure the manufacturer may have a calorie burn range, but lets be honest it is all about how hard you want to apply yourself. I would look at or time the sessions and then google calculations for walking rates and calorie burns to get approximate information.by SMCMD12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I use Myfitnesspal.com to find out my calorie burn. You can put in the Miles Per Hour and how long you walked and it computes it for you.by jeffndebg11/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?