A better way is here. The Yoga Tablet 10 shatters the mold in tablet design to create a device that's more versatile and comfortable to use than anything that's come before — all with epic battery life.
Lenovo IdeaTab Yoga 10 with WiFi 10" Touchscreen Tablet PC:Technical Specifications:
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 APQ8928 Quad-Core processor
- 2GB LPDDR2 of system memory
- 10.1" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution, virtual keyboard
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0
Software and Applications:
- Back 5MP webcam and front 1.6MP webcam with microphone
- microUSB 2.0 port, audio line out jack
- 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Built-in speakers
- Digital compass, vibration sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor
- Up to 18 hours of run time on a full charge
- Weighs 1.3 lbs; 10.3" x 0.3" x 7.1" dimensions
What's in the Box:What's a Tablet PC?
- Android 4.3 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Music Player
- Media Formats: popular media formats
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).