The superior design and build of the ThinkPad T Series, as well as our award-winning, spill-resistant keyboards, exceptional security features and strong performance set these laptops as the gold standard.
Update your Windows 8 PC to Windows 8.1 for free through the Windows Store.
Lenovo Ultrabook 14" ThinkPad T440 Laptop PC:Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i5-4300U processor
1.90GHz (with a max turbo speed of 2.90GHz), 3MB Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive + 16GB SSD
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 14" HD+ touchscreen LED-backlit display
Intel HD 4400 Graphics
- Built-in webcam
- 4-in-1 memory card reader
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x DisplayPort
- 3-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 8.6 hours battery life
- 4 lbs, 13.4" x 9.2" x 0.9"
Support and Warranty:What's In The Box:
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 Pro
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- Power cord
- 3-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.