The Lenovo 14.1" ThinkPad T440 Laptop PC has everything you need to compute on the go. Microsoft Windows 7 Professional lets you complete any task. Connect with friends and family on the built-in webcam.
Lenovo 14.1" ThinkPad T440 Laptop PC:Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i5-4200U Dual-Core processor
1.60GHz (up to 2.60GHz via Turbo boost), 3MB Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 12GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11ac connection built into your PC
- 14" HD+ display
Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Built-in HD webcam
- 4-in-1 memory card reader
- Bluetooth v4.0 technology
- 1 x USB 3.0 port, 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x miniDisplayPort, 1 x dock connector
- 3-cell+3-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 8.6 hours battery life
- 4.0 lbs, 13.35" x 9.15" x 0.83"
Support and Warranty:What's In The Box:
- Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- Power cord and AC adapter
- 3-cell+3-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.