The M92p 2992A2U Mini Lenovo Desktop Tower Desktop PC has the professional strength to meet your needs. The M92p 2992A2U Mini Lenovo Desktop Tower Desktop PC is designed to simplify management, step up security and boost uptime in mid-sized to large organizations.
Lenovo ThinkCentre M92p 2992A2U Mini Tower Desktop PC (Monitor Not Included):Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i5-3550 processor
3.30GHz, 6MB Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 32GB)
The M92p 2992A2U Mini Lenovo Desktop Tower Desktop PC gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more on the Lenovo i5 Desktop with Windows 7 Professional (Monitor Not Included)
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- Gigabit Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet
- Intel HD Graphics 2500
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x audio line in, 1 x audio line out, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x PCI Express (x1) slot, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 2 x external 5.25" bays, 3 x internal 3.5" bays
Support and Warranty:
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Works 9
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst with the Lenovo ThinkCentre Desktop PC with Intel Core i5-3550 Processor.
What's In The Lenovo ThinkCentre Desktop PC with Intel Core i5-3550 Processor Box:
- 3-year limited warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the Lenovo i5 Desktop with Windows 7 Professional (Monitor Not Included).
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- Power cord
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.