About this item
Optimized for large enterprises, the Lenovo ThinkCentre M92P 2121-A4U Tiny Form Factor Desktop PC includes a third generation Intel Core processor for more powerful performance and faster multitasking. Transfer data in a flash with a SATA III hard disk drive, rated at 6GB per second, which is twice as fast as SATA II. Maximize productivity with their support of up to three independent displays. Lenovo Enhanced Experience 2.0 for Windows 7 lets you start your PC faster and open applications more quickly on this Lenovo ThinkCentre Desktop PC (Intel Core i5-3470T Processor). And the Secure Managed Client 2.0 solution can help your enterprise reduce IT costs with the potential to save up to 40 percent over three years as compared to a managed PC environment, and up to 63 percent in total cost of ownership as compared to a virtual desktop implementation. This Lenovo Windows 7 Desktop Professional (Monitor Not Included) comes with Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Option.
Special Offer: This Lenovo Windows 7 Desktop Professional (Monitor Not Included) comes with Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Option--upgrade for only $14.99! We've got you covered. Click HERE to learn more about Microsoft Windows 8 Pro & the upgrade program.
Lenovo ThinkCentre M92P 2121-A4U Tiny Form Factor Desktop PC (Monitor Not Included):
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i5-3470T processor
2.90GHz, 3MB Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- External DVD-Writer
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- Gigabit Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet
- Intel HD Graphics 2500
With support for Microsoft DirectX 11 and up to triple independent displays
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x serial port
- 1 x PCI Express mini card slot
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- Norton Internet Security (30 days of virus definitions)
- Rescue and Recovery
Support and Warranty:
- 3-year limited warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M92P 2121-A4U Tiny Form Factor Desktop PC
- Power cord
- Lenovo Preferred Pro USB keyboard
- Lenovo USB optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide to the Lenovo ThinkCentre M92P 2121-A4U Tiny Form Factor Desktop PC.
To see the manufacturer's specifications for the Lenovo ThinkCentre M92P 2121-A4U Tiny Form Factor Desktop PC, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multimedia Drive:||External DVD+/-RW Drive|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 11.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.