Similar items in stock
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Wii)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 combines two of the most beloved franchises to deliver a magical, fun-filled adventure. Based on Harry's first four books and films - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - fans can experience Harry's first four years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in a new and exciting way. Players will build the adventure from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament in an interactive journey that takes them through some of the most detailed and expansive environments ever created for a Lego game. Featuring potion-making, spellcasting, puzzle-solving, and more, players of all ages can relive the adventures like never before with the humor and creative customization that is unique to Lego videogames.
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 transports players to iconic environments from the Harry Potter books and films and introduces a fun, new way of experiencing the magic of Harry Potter through hilarious cutscenes and new-to-Lego gameplay elements such as magical building and spell-casting.
- Experience the wonder of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: attend lessons, interact with the professors, mix potions, fly on broomsticks and complete tasks to collect Lego studs.
- Players have the freedom to select from 170 playable characters including Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, as well as many other fan favorites.
- Explore iconic settings from the wizarding world including Diagon Alley, the Forbidden Forest, the village of Hogsmeade and, of course, Hogwarts castle. Lego Hogwarts is a grand, immersive 3D environment and the largest, most detailed Lego game location ever built for everyone to explore and enjoy.
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 is family friendly gaming at its best. Conjure up fun with a friend and play through Harry's first four years at Hogwarts as a team with easy drop-in/dropout co-op play.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Crude Humor and Cartoon Violence
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Video Game Collection:||LEGO|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Manufacturer:||Warner , Travellers Tales UK Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1000110072|
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Publisher:||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Nunchuk , Wii Remote|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 0.50 x 7.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Neither! You use the Nunchuk with the controller.by Qzee2/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you use the controller A-B and 1 & 2 with a numchuck plugged in.by dawgspop2/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You play the game using the Wii remote and nunchuck. On the Wii remote, A is a selector button as well as a jump button, B is a spell caster. 1 & 2 are for switching spells. The + buttom pauses the game, ends level, looks at extras, ect. C on the nunchuck is also a selector button for spells that you learn as well as lets your character ride objects and switch characters. Z is used to perform spells and pick up objects.by kesa761/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It uses the nunchuk for moving and swinging the motion sensor for doing the moves to break up the legos. Does not use the remote like regular controller.by Shiera331/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you use the game controller and the nunchuck as a comboby Gscrossstitch12/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to my granddaughter, the nunchuk is the biggest control. You switch characters, move, do spells. The remote you choose the spells, but not much else.by mema2u12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the controller is the same for the Harry Potter game as it is for all the Lego games,by MeeMawRedCar11/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If I am not mistaken, motion senser function at all (like waving the wii remote as a wand?)by 3boysdaddy10/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You mainly use the buttons to do everything. Once in awhile you have to point at the screen to shoot a spell at a specific object, but that's about it.by Derk4able4/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You'll need a nunchuck to go with the Wii remote for this game. You'll use the joystick on the nunchuck to move and the 'C' and 'Z' to change spells and cast them, but you can cast some spells with the remote by using the 'B' button and pointing the remote.by LizaMMX6/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?