Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
LEGO Battles: Ninjago allows players to become a master of Spinjitzu, an art form in which characters spin and become tornadoes to defeat their enemies, as they restore harmony to the world. In LEGO Battles: Ninjago, gamers must recover powerful Ninja weapons and overcome challenges featuring dragons, larger-than-life battles and an exciting story line that includes cameos by fan favorites from LEGO Battles. Packed with action and fun, the game allows players to build and customize their own army of Spinjitzu heroes or Skulkin villains as they deploy armies on missions to defeat the enemy. Players can choose to play both "good" and "evil" single-player campaigns, test their skills in a variety of Battle Mode challenges, or play with family and friends in exciting multiplayer showdowns.
- Master the Ninja skill of Spinjitzu and use powerful weapons.
- Customize your army and upgrade Hero units to unleash special attacks.
- Battle your friends in multiplayer game modes.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Cartoon Violence
|Platform:||Nintendo DS & DSi|
|Genre:||Strategy & Role Playing|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it does. I got it for my kids' 3DS and it works. The parental control is on DS. It does work even when you leave the 3D on but would not show in 3D.by ij44xy7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby MsRambo3/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased it for my grandson and he owns a 3DS - so to answer your question "Yes it does work"by curlacey11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but the screen area is smallerby Rickw19837/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is actually a DS game. I bought it for my sons' 3DS and it works wellby ij44xy7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. We bought it for the DSI XLby TinaKoala7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- $9.04List price
- $9.94List price
- $14.62List price