Consider these popular products
- $44.58 List price $59.99Save $15.41
- $46.86 Was $52.10Save $5.24
- $18.99 List price $19.99Save $1.00
- $7.27 List price $29.99Save $22.72
- $28.33 Was $29.96Save $1.63
- $18.99 Was $19.99Save $1.00
Left 4 Dead 2 (PC)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This co-operative action horror FPS takes you and your friends through the cities, swamps and cemeteries of the Deep South, from Savannah to New Orleans across five expansive campaigns. You'll play as one of four new survivors armed with a wide and devastating array of classic and upgraded weapons. In addition to firearms, you'll also get a chance to take out some aggression on infected with a variety of carnage-creating melee weapons, from chainsaws to axes and even the deadly frying pan. Featuring new Survivors, boss zombies, weapons, and items, Left 4 Dead 2 offers a much larger game than the original with more co-operative campaigns, more Versus campaigns, and maps for Survival mode available at launch.
- Next generation co-op action gaming from the makers of Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress and Counter-Strike.
- AI Director 2.0: Advanced technology dubbed "The AI Director" drove L4D's unique gameplay - customizing enemy population, effects, and music, based upon the players' performance.
- L4D 2 features "The AI Director 2.0" which expands the Director's ability to customize level layout, world objects, weather, and lighting to reflect different times of day.
- New melee weapons - axe, chainsaw, frying pan, baseball bat - allow you to get up close with the zombies.
- Four different survivors. New Story. New dialogue.
- More game. On day one, L4D 2 features more co-operative campaigns, more campaigns and maps for the Versus game modes than L4D, plus support for
- Survival mode out of the box.
- Stats, rankings, and awards system drives collaborative play.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Language, and Intense Violence
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PC , PC Gaming|
|Manufacturer:||Valve , EA|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9878|
|Subgenre:||First Person Shooter|
|System Requirements:|| Required: |
OS: Windows 7
CPU: Clock speed (GHz), Primary (Intel): 2.9 GHz, Intel Pentium 4
Memory: 1 GB
Disk Space: 7.5 GB
Graphics: Video card memory : 128 MB, ATI X500 series, nVidia GeForce 6 series
Direct X: 9.0c
CPU: Clock speed (GHz), Primary (Intel): 2.3 GHz or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Memory: 1 GB
Graphics: ATI X1500 series or higher, nVidia GeForce 7 series or higher
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Publisher:||Electronic Arts , Valve|
|Required Peripherals:||Keyboard , Mouse / Track Ball|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 0.50 x 7.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can play with up to 3 other players as there are 4 survivors. There are also different game modes to choose from. Versus allows you to play with up to 7 other people but there are 4 per team.by JezebelZombie6/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can play this game online with other people. You must have a Steam installed onto your computer and have a Steam account in order to play online, however. Steam is free to install and use. Once the game is inserted, a window will pop up for you to activate the product on Steam. If you don't have Steam installed, you can't play it online.by Stormwolf91111/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can. You have to download Steam though. Go to www.steampowered.com. It's a free download, plus you can buy games/downloadable content through the client. You have to create an account, but the games you buy/saved games will be associated with the account and can be played at any computer.by SteamFreak10/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my kid doesby JustAmomInUSA8/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby GothicHippy8/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do I need anything special to play L4D2 online mode? (Computer version, of course) like any special add-ons? Or just the game and an internet connect
- Just the game and an internet connection. Add-ons on the computer are free to download (whereas they are pay to play on console).by JezebelZombie6/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to download the Steam client from www.steampowered.com and create an account. Accounts and client are free, plus you can download games and downloadable content. The games you buy and register will be associated with your account, so you can play your game on any computer with Steam downloaded.by SteamFreak9/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all my kid has is internet and game and he plays with other people online.by JustAmomInUSA8/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just need a good videocard in your pc...or a full 4 GB ram so your comp does not slow down. Graphics are heavy on that gameby gark5/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's really just violence+a bit of language. It really depends on your own opinion. There are worse games to be playing.by SteamFreak7/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby GothicHippy7/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i wouldby SmellsLikeHam1/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?