About this item
Keep your child entertained and active with this Learning Trains Ride-On, with features such as interactive activities and melodies that will excite and engage your child. Your child can explore and learn as he or she grows with this learning walker, which offers three levels of activity. The first level gives your child a chance to listen to various sounds as while walking with the walker. For the child who seeks more action, this Learning Trains Ride-On comes with a trailer that can be attached to the train so that your child can go along for a ride. The most interactive level of this learning walker is the light-up train that teaches identification of letters E through e, as well as colors. For added convenience, this walker train comes with extra room underneath for storage.
Other components of this Walker Ride-On Learning Train make it a fun and educational choice for any growing child, such as interactive activities on the engine of the train and windows that uncover a hidden gem when rolled down.
Learning Train Ride-On:
- Foot-to-floor ride-on/push walker encourages kids to be active
- Offers interactive activities on the engine
- Melodies and sound effects occur when used as walker with easy-to-grip handlebar
- Attach trailer and becomes ride-on
- Teaches: A-E letter identification and color identification
- Spinning roller with melodies
- Window reveal and moving gears with funny sounds
- Attachable trailer with underneath storage
- Flashing light, cheerful melodies and fun sound effects
- Colors: assorted
- Made of plastic
- Requires 3 AA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 29.75"L x 8.27"W x 18.11"H
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Adult assembly required
|Age:||12 - 24 Months|
|Skill Set:||Languages & Letters|
|Age Start:||12 Months|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.95 x 8.27 x 18.11|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It comes with a separate piece that attaches to the train. This piece is for little ones who haven't begun standing. They sit and scoot with their feet.by JeskaSha411/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product comes with a trailer that can be attached (or not) in order to make the product into a Ride-On product. It is also a walking-trainer type of product. It comes with an attachable (and detachable) handle that the toddler can hang on to while pushing the train across the floor.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby samirny10/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One box, 2 sections, very easy to put togetherby Judy0510/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. One place says 12 months and up, another says small parts unsutible for under 3years. Which is it?
- I bought this for 8 month nephew and he was perfectly safe/fine with it. I wouldn't give it to a baby under 6 months, but it is a very safe/child friendly toy.by Imahuman273/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?