Learning Resources Pretend & Play Sliceable Fruits and Veggies
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Learning Resources Pretend & Play Sliceable Fruits and Veggies set is designed to introduce your child to the fun of cutting and serving fruits and vegetables. It also encourages the development of fine motor skills. This set of Learning Resources play food offers a great way for your child to explore how things can be taken apart and put back together to make a whole. It includes a plastic strawberry, orange, plum, pear, pineapple, carrot, ear of corn, tomato, green pepper and head of lettuce. This Pretend & Play food set also comes with a play plastic knife with curved edges and a cutting board. Bright colors help make this ensemble even more fun. The Learning Resources Pretend & Play Sliceable Fruits and Veggies set can also help children practice taking turns. It would make a great addition to a play kitchen (sold separately), or can be used with play dishes and utensils (also sold separately). These toys can also be used in color sorting games.
Learning Resources Pretend & Play Sliceable Fruits and Veggies:
- Age range: 3-6 years
- Features play food pieces that join together easily
- Good for exploring how parts come together to make a whole
- Builds fine motor skills
- This Pretend & Play food set includes:
- Ear of corn
- Green pepper
- Head of lettuce
- Play knife
- Two-toned cutting board
- Knife is made of plastic and has smooth edges for safety
- Knife also has an easy-grip handle
- All of these Learning Resources play food pieces and accessories are made of durable plastic
- They wipe clean easily with a damp cloth
- Some pretend food items in this set have visible seed or peel textures for a more realistic look and feel
- Bright colors help make this ensemble even more fun
- Foods in this Pretend & Play set can also be used in sorting games to help teach colors and other concepts
- Would make a great addition to a play kitchen (sold separately)
- Can be used alone or with play dishes and utensils (also sold separately)
- This Learning Resources Pretend & Play Sliceable Fruits and Veggies set would make a great gift for your favorite little chef
|Age Start:||6 Years|
|Age End:||6 Years|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.3 x 10.5 x 2.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Light plastic, the pieces are held to gether by a dot of velcro. "My son loves this activity!"by Tera10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No plastic with Velcro in the middle of each one.by djensen5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No wood. Each item is made of sturdy plastic. Each vegetable half has velcro on it to hold it together.by Nanahappy9/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No plasticby MiCHi0212/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$149.00 Was $154.00Save $5.00