Learning Resources New Sprouts Classroom Play Food Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Learning Resources New Sprouts Classroom Play Food Set is a great way to encourage imaginative play and instill early nutrition lessons in youngsters. Designed for children as young as five, the set includes 100 durable pieces with a fresh design. Each plastic play food set is crafted from soft, rubberized plastic in contemporary shapes. This ensures that the pieces can be quickly and easily cleaned or sterilized with hot water and a mild detergent, an important factor for busy homes. The Learning Resources play food set comes packaged in a large tub with carrying handle that is ideal for both little and big hands.
Learning Resources New Sprouts Classroom Play Food Set:
- Plastic play food set includes 100 durable pieces
- Material: plastic
- Contemporary and fresh design
- Packaged in large tub with carrying handle
- Encourages imaginative play
- Teaches early nutrition lessons
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 9.2 x 11.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This set is made of durable plastic.by CommunityAnswer3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What specific fruits & Veggies are in this? I am looking for an avocado, & squash.
- I don't see an avocado or squash. I do see bell peppers, lettuce, tomato, broccoli, corn, cucumber, carrots, asparagus, onion, blackberries, pineapple, strawberries, green and purple grapes, bananas, lime, lemon, pear, oranges, apples, plum, peach.by Product Expert8/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?