Whether you're a complete beginner or just need to refresh your computer skills, the Learn to Use Microsoft Windows 7 Training Program software will help you get up and running. The Learn Windows 7 tutorial features on-screen video demonstrations that take you step-by-step through more than 100 different topics, including the Windows 7 Desktop, Fonts, WordPad and Paint, Shortcuts, Task and Toolbars, Printers, Multimedia, Internet use and more. Just pick your topic and sit back and watch as an expert clearly and concisely shows you how it's done in this Microsoft Windows 7 Tutorial. You can practice via the simple interactive tutorial included with the Learn Windows 7 software, and then move on to using your own copy of the Windows 7 operating system. A good choice for people who want to learn about the features that are new to Windows 7, the Learn to Use Microsoft Windows 7 Training software is easy to understand no matter what level of expertise you have.
With comprehensive explanations of Windows 7's shortcuts, programs and features, the Microsoft Windows 7 Tutorial program will give you the knowledge you need to feel at home with your operating system.
Learn to Use Microsoft Windows 7 (PC):
- Interactive demonstrations and video clips
- Easy-to-use chapters for more than a hundred Windows 7 topics
- Basic through advanced features
- Learn at your own pace with comprehensive training
- Extensive multimedia chapter, including Windows Live products
- Complete Internet chapter, including information on Live Mail and parental controls