About this item
Acquire phonics fundamentals with 6 books that explore the long vowels A-I-O-U, silent E and Y with the LeapFrog LeapReader Learn to Read Volume 2 (works with Tag).
Learn to Read Set 2 presents 60 words with long vowel sounds through engaging stories. Play Dan's game, ride in a bike race, visit the lake in June and learn all about long vowel sounds with these LeapFrog LeapReader books. Age 4-6 years. Acquire phonics fundamentals with this Learn to Read book set that explores long vowels. Hear words sounded out, and reinforce the connection between letters and the long vowel sounds they make. Reinforce letter recognition and spelling skills with 60 words that feature long vowel sounds with this LeapFrog LeapReader Learn to Read Volume 2 (works with Tag) set. Included Books: Dan's Game, The Bike Race, Rose and Hope, At the Lake in June, I Spy in the Sky, Lil Can't Miss. LeapFrog LeapReader books tap into children's natural curiosity and inspire them to explore. By connecting LeapReader to a computer you can see your child?s progress, expand the learning with fun activities and get personalized skill insights.
LeapFrog LeapReader Learn to Read, Volume 2 (works with Tag):
- Learn phonics fundamentals with 6 books that explore the long vowels A-I-O-U, silent E and Y.
- Hear words sounded out, spoken and spelled to improve word-blending skills and reinforce spelling skills with these Learn to Read books
- Teaches long vowels, sight words and simple words.
- LeapFrog LeapReader Learn to Read Volume 2 (works with Tag) for ages 4-6 years.
- Works with Tag and the LeapReader Reading & Writing System (sold separately).
|Learning Platform:||LeapFrog Tag|
|Age:||3 - 4 Years , 5 - 7 Years|
|Skill Set:||Reading & Writing|
|Age Start:||4 Years|
|Age End:||7 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 6.75 x 1.375|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question