Consider these popular products
- $25.19 Was $34.84Save $9.65
- $25.19 Was $29.88Save $4.69
- Rollback$9.97 Was $11.70Save $1.73
- $10.73 Was $11.99Save $1.26
- $12.98 Was $17.88Save $4.90
LeapFrog LeapReader Junior Storage Case (works with Tag Junior)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use this adorable storage case to house your child's Tag Junior or LeapReader Junior book pal and up to four books! The carrying handle and compact design are perfect for learning on the go, while the cute house shape turns tidying up into a game of pretend play.
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Video Game Platform:||LeapFrog Tag|
|Age Range:||2 Years , 3 - 4 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||22329|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It will probably be a bit bigger than the Leapster but it will fit when you take out the divider that's in place to keep the pen protected.by MarciaF1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will fit. It will hold the leapster2 and prob 2 books. The inside of the case is divided into two slots; one is just wide enough to hold the tag junior (Apx.3x3x6) and one is meant for the books (Apx.3x7x7)by CRDKMom12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this case is very large Im sure the leapster will fit just fine.by Classic412/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have the Leapster 2...I'm sure it would fit...but there is nowhere to put the games...by DLSHMS1/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?