LeapFrog LeapReader Junior Book: 1, 2, 3 Dora (works with Tag Junior)
Customers also considered
- $9.63 Was $14.00Save $4.37
- $27.99 Was $29.64Save $1.65
- $9.00 Was $19.99Save $10.99
- Rollback$10.10 Was $13.97Save $3.87
- Rollback$9.98 Was $15.99Save $6.01
- $10.98 Was $12.98Save $2.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Help Dora count and categorize fruit in English and Spanish in this interactive LeapReader" Junior board book.
Join Dora and Boots as they prepare for a fun picnic in this interactive LeapReader Junior board book. Learn about numbers and names of fruit in both English and Spanish while counting coconuts, bananas, mangos and more. Make sure to pick plenty of fruit for all the friends. Age 1-3 years. Helps children learn to count to 10 in English and Spanish and compare sets of objects to solve problems. Builds on children's first language skills. Enhances cognitive development through exposure to Spanish. Teaches word categories, which gives children more ways to describe the world and fosters language development and comprehension. 24+ playful activities and 150+ audio responses engage children and reinforce skills children need as they get ready to read. Parents can connect LeapReader to a computer and see their child's reading progress, get personalized skill insights and expand the learning with fun activities, printables and tips from experts. LeapReader books are designed and approved by the LeapFrog Learning Team and grounded in the latest research for the richest possible learning experience. Promoting learning through play taps into childrens natural curiosity and inspires them to explore.
|Age Range:||2 Years , 3 - 4 Years|
|Character:||Dora the Explorer|
|Original Languages:||English , Spanish|
|Video Game Platform:||LeapFrog Tag|
|Educational Focus:||Electronic Learning , Reading & Writing , Math & Counting|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||21107|
|Features:||Teaches counting to 10, spanish vocabulary, fruit names , The tag Jr. Book Pal system has won more than 5 awards|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.07 x 5.12 x 8.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is actually a book that has stickers in it. It's all in one.by Mamacuba6/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to buy it seperatelyby jennifers45/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally would not recommend the LeapFrog Junior for a 3 year old. We purchased the system for our son's 2nd birthday and it is just right for that age group. He still plays with it every now and then but the books are kept very simple - just pictures and very few words. It was a very nice thing to have but it's just like with most of the toys - the kids outgrow them too fast. I wish I would've waited a year and then get him the LeapFrog Pen right away because I spent a lil more one the Junior books (now they went down) and he's basically not really playing with it anymore.by binkerbell12/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The Tag pen can be used with Tag Jr. books, but not vice versa. However, when using the Tag pen with Tag Jr. books, it does not have the ability for word-by-word reading and will instead read the whole phrase. When you go to the Leapfrog website to download audio, there is a small button on the Tag page that says Leapfrog Jr. Click that button for audio downloads of Tag Jr. books onto the Tag pen.by Rachann7910/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products