About this item
Read with Me Violet is a playful toy pup that reads and asks questions. It's an interactive get ready-to-read toy that's doggone fun! Violet reads from the five included board books and engages children by asking questions throughout the story to help build comprehension skills.
LeapFrog Read with Me Violet Toy:
- 5 interactive spots that respond to touch
- Pet her back to answer questions
- Kiss her cheek and hear her say you're her best friend
- Press her left paw to hear songs
- Press her right paw for more responses
- As Violet completes each page, she will ask the child 1 of 70+ different engagement and comprehension questions
- 5 colorfully illustrated board books teach:
- Rhyming: helps children learn about the sounds of language and build phonological awareness
- Learn-about: learn about the world through reading and recognize how print carries meaning
- Narrative: learn about how stories are put together, with characters, settings, and a sequence of events
- Pattern: learn with rhymes, refrains and repetition to predict what comes next
- Concept: explore concepts like colors to label and classify new information
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
|Skill Set:||Languages & Letters|
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||5 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.5 x 13.88 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- I just purchased this toy so I don't know. You could probably contact the manufacturer.by salsabetty10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We do not have additional books available.by LeapFrog12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are the books the same for Violet and Scout? So if I purchased one each for sisters would there be 10 different books or 2 sets of the same 5 books?
- The books are identical, however Scout is featured in the books he comes with and Violet is featured in hers.by LeapFrog12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?