Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make learning fun at an early age with the LeapFrog My Discovery House. It features five different play areas that provide unique and interesting ways for your child to learn. It provides more than 70 learning responses that help develop a child's motor skills. They also learn about opposites and daily routines with every push and turn. The LeapFrog Discovery House engages your child so that he or she learns more with fun songs and stories. In addition to the activities provided with the toy, parents can connect online to the LeapFrog Learning Path to expand the experience and to learn about other customized ideas for their children. It requires two AA batteries for operation. This LeapFrog My Discovery House makes the ideal birthday gift for a young toddler that you know or for your own child. Start your child on the right path early and teach them that learning can be fun.
LeapFrog My Discovery House:
- 5 play areas
- Plays fun songs and stories
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning experience
- Child learning toy requires 2 AA batteries (included)
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||2 Years , 3 - 4 Years , 12 - 24 Months , 6 - 12 Months|
|Educational Focus:||Early Development|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19180|
|Contained Battery Type:||Carbon Zinc|
|Primary Shelf ID:||465041|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.75 x 9.25 x 5.31 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It was probably used by kids who visited the store, and therefore, the batteries may have run out. Replacing them should do the trick. If not, Walmart is great at returns.by RedTexasRed5/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine worked out of the box!! Check your batteries!by Dix10312/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello! Your batteries may have been depleted over time on the store shelf. You can install new batteries in through the battery compartment on the bottom of the box. You will also want to make sure that the power switch is in the on position.by LeapFrog9/19/2015Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?