LeapFrog LeapReader Deluxe Writing Workbook: Learn to Write Letters with Mr. Pencil
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Open your child's world to writing with LeapFrog's guided handwriting instruction via the LeapFrog LeapReader Deluxe Writing Workbook. Join Dot, Dash and Mr. Pencil on a musical learning adventure featuring interactive stroke guidance, exciting sound effects and engaging activities. Practice writing the alphabet with the LeapReader (sold separately), and learn about upper- and lowercase letters and letter sounds.
LeapFrog LeapReader Deluxe Writing Workbook: Learn to Write Letters with Mr. Pencil:
- The LeapFrog LeapReader Deluxe Writing Workbook reviews the key elements of writing the alphabet
- Upper nd lowercase letters, proper stroke order, letter sounds and handwriting all included with this LeapFrog Workbook : Learn to Write Letters with Mr. Pencil
- 10+ voiced Doodleburg characters lead the story and get writers grooving
- Create curved letters with Curly Q and Loopy Lou
- Explore more linear letters with Straight Up Sue
- Practice penmanship with Ziggy Zag in this LeapFrog Workbook : Learn to Write Letters with Mr. Pencil
- Jitterbug with Jimmy Jot
- Learn about upper- and lowercase letters with dots
- Interactive audio support provides instant feedback
- No-mess system includes an interactive workbook
- Practice Pack with extra LeapFrog Learning Paper to reinforce learning through repetition
- Parents can connect LeapReader to their computer and expand the learning with fun, free activities, printables and tips from experts that reinforce their school skill set
- Parents are able to see their progress and get personalized skill insights
- This deluxe LeapFrog Learning Book features a 20-page story with 45 tracing and writing activities and more than 400 interactive responses. Also includes Practice Pack with extra LeapFrog" Learning Paper to reinforce learning through repetition.
- Works with LeapReader reading system (sold separately)
|Skill Set:||Language and Literacy|
|Age Start:||4 Years|
|Age End:||8 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.06 x 7.06 x 2.35|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it does work with tagby tiffrich2093/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, Tag is not compatible with the Learn to Write LeapReader series. For a full list of compatiblity check out LeapFrog.com here: http://www.leapfrog.com/en/pages/support/compatible.htmlby LeapFrog12/19/2013Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are the best through LeapFrog LeapReader program! My kids love to listen to the story and learn all while having a good time!by 2CuteboysMommy1/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we have many other books available for Learning the basic alphabet and writing.by LeapFrog11/13/2013Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, its just a book but Mr. Pencil is the main story tellerby 2CuteboysMommy1/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The workbook found on this product page does not include the LeapReader device. This is sold separate. Thanks!by LeapFrog9/30/2013Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?