Similar items in stock
- Rollback$24.97 Was $28.98Save $4.01
- Clearance$4.29 Was $9.59Save $5.30
- $13.99 Was $20.00Save $6.01
- $17.99 Was $19.89Save $1.90
- $19.13 Was $29.98Save $10.85
- $17.50 Was $19.88Save $2.38
LeapFrog LeapPad2 Power Kids' Tablets for Learning (Includes $40 Value Rechargeable Battery)
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$24.97 Was $28.98Save $4.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The LeapFrog LeapPad2 Power Learning Tablet is the best-selling, kid-tough learning tablet now with an easy, one-step recharger pack included. You'll never have to buy batteries again!
LeapFrog LeapPad2 Power Learning Tablet:
- Create, learn and explore on the LeapFrog LeapPad2 Power Learning Tablet
- Kid-tough tablet designed just for kids
- Play, draw and write on the 5" touch screen with the included stylus
- Tilt and shake the Green LeapFrog Learning Tablet for motion-based play
- Take pictures and videos with front-and-back cameras/video recorders
- Add cool effects with Photo Fun Ultra
- Customize and care for a lovable pet
- Create masterpieces in the Art Studio on the Green LeapFrog Learning Tablet
- Simple to take charge of kids' online experience with parental settings
- Works with LeapFrog's library of 800+ educator-approved apps, games, eBooks, videos, music and more
- Learning games draw from 2,600 skills and select games auto-level, adapting to your child's pace in subjects like reading, writing and mathematics
- Connect to the LeapFrog Learning Path to see the details of your child's play and learning, including levels achieved, skills practiced and recently played games
- Celebrate accomplishments with online rewards, and gather ideas to support and expand the learning
- Includes 9 apps (onboard and downloadable)
- 4GB of memory
- Charge and go with a long-lasting rechargeable battery pack and AC adapter included
- LeapFrog Explorer cartridges and apps (sold separately)
- LeapFrog LeapPad2 accessories (sold separately)
- Kids Learning Tablet Includes 1-year limited warranty; for details, see leapfrog.com/warranty
- LeapFrog educator team approves all LeapFrog content; some titles not available until year-end 2013
- Requires 4 NiMH batteries (included)
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Video Game Platform:||LeapFrog LeapPad|
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years , 3 - 4 Years , 8 - 11 Years|
|Educational Focus:||Science & Technology ,Animals & Nature ,Early Development ,Geography & Social Studies ,Language and Literacy ,Math, Counting & Time ,Memory Skills ,Motor Skills ,Music & Creativity ,Shapes & Colors|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||33250|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.00 x 11.50 x 3.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. My 2 1/2 year old son has autism. His level is at a level of a 18 month old to 1 year old. Would this be too advanced for him?
- I bought this for my 18 month old grandson, he cant play most of the games but he loves the videos and the creative apps.by nanny578/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We got this for my son for his 2nd birthday; it is a little advanced for him.by Nikki91528/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have any experience with autism, but here is my guess. It may be too advanced for him to play some of the games, but you can download eBooks and videos on it too. You may be able to help him get to those and start them running then leave him to watch them. I think is probably some value in just leaving him to poke around on it too and see what happens.by JSGB8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, we believe there any many apps that could benefit your little one as they grow and continue to learn.by LeapFrog8/22/2015Written by a verified representative from LeapFrogWas this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your kid just turned 2, it might be a stretch for them to get much use from this thing, but if they're closer to 3 this would be a solid buy for them.by JonBoy470011/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got it for my 2 year old when I found out how well he used his older brother tablet and my moms pc, he became a pro instantly. Great learning tool.by KeshiaG11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The LeapPad2 Power Kids' Tablets is suitable for ages 3 to 11 years.by CommunityAnswer12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! and they are priceyby Nikki91521/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a few games that you download from their website. You can buy additional games and ebooks from the site or buy some at the store on a cartridge.by JSGB1/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with some pre-loaded apps and like one game. The apps are things like Calculator and Clock :/ The game ours came with was a pet minder that just tried to leach more money to buy things for the pet. The lowest price I saw was $5, but really the minimum was $10 for anything we wanted and many were $25!!!! I returned it for a Nabi.by An anonymous customer1/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $25.49 Was $34.84Save $9.35