About this item
One of the many battles that pregnant women often face is the battle against swollen ankles. We know the best method of combat is to elevate the end of your mattress, keeping your swollen feet elevated throughout the night. That's why the Leachco Puff Ease Elevated Maternity Wedge Pillow was created. Not only does it provide adjustable elevation for swollen ankles or restless leg relief, but can also be used at the head end of your mattress to combat reflux or used separately as a support wedge with a variety of targeted support options to meet your needs.
Leachco Puff Ease Elevated Wedge Maternity Pillow:
- Place pregnancy wedge pillow between box spring and mattress to lift mattress end, elevating your swollen ankles or upper body for reflux relief
- The further you slip under mattress, the more elevation you get
- Use this Leachco maternity pillow separately for targeted support of head, neck, shoulders, belly, back, legs, ankles etc.
- Convenient travel size, complete with carrying handle
- Pregnancy wedge pillow fabric: polyester cotton blend
- Pillow filling: polyester
- Spot clean with a damp cloth using cold water, Woolite and water solution to remove soils
- Do not machine wash this Leachco maternity pillow; if pillow starts to clump or becomes flat, fluff as you would any other pillow
- 20.25"L x 24.75"W x 10.25"H
- Quality Tested for Walmart: This item has gone through rigorous safety and product testing
|Primary Color:||Off White|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.25 x 24.75 x 10.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.