Similar items in stock
Le Bistro Feeder with Microban
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Le Bistro Pet Feeder with Microban is a good automatic feeder for your pet. This large capacity feeder can hold up to five pounds of dry food inside of its translucent bin, which conveniently allows your pet to have access to food while you are away. Microban has been added to the Le Bistro Feeder to help fight against harmful bacteria, mold or mildew that can often grow in pet food dishes. Additionally, the strong plastic base keeps the right amount of food inside of the reservoir at all times, so your pet can be fed whenever it is hungry.
Le Bistro Feeder with Microban:
- Le Bistro automatic feeder
- 5 lb capacity
- Keeps your pet fed while you are away
- Microban additive to fight bacteria, mold and mildew
- Dimensions:11.5 x 7 x 13
- Strong plastic base that always keeps the right amount of food available
|Manufacturer Part Number:||24160|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. It is just for dry food - but they do make one for water. You can also get the style that has both food and water containers side by side.by woodangel11/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the LeBistro Feeder with Microban will not work with water. We make a LeBistro Waterer that works best with water.by petmateanswers5/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not really the water will be pouring overby reesiet10/21/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Agreed... this is a bad design. Other automatic feeders we have owned have an angled slope so the food drops properly. This one is missing that and thus doesn't dispense as you mentioned. Maybe other food would work, but regardless, this is a bad design.by Gkins311/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think this feeder is made to "Autofill", that is YOU have to refill it manually each time the food runs out. It is call "auto" feeder only because after you fill it, the food drops down on its own, but needs to be refilled manually when it is empty.by Diane586/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I returned mine but I seem to recall that it held five pounds. And no, that's too long. The bowl fills up continuously as the food is eaten, and a dog would just eat the whole five pounds. Even if he didn't, seven days is way, way too long for this feeder. I'd suggest you get a friend to check on your dog daily while you are on vacation if you can't board him.by woodangel11/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Medium Size will hold 5 lbs of food.by petmateanswers8/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?