Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
If you are looking for a fun accent for your bedroom, family room or other space, the Lava Lite Mega Electroplasma Lamp is the perfect choice. This lamp will amaze and entertain your guests as they watch the electricity follow your finger when you touch it. It creates an intriguing lightening effect with just a touch. This lava plasma lamp has a black base and cap to complement the red and blue lighting effect. It stands 17 inches tall and can easily be placed in almost any space. College students will love to have this in their apartment or dorm room. It provides a great party effect and can be the perfect addition to a game room, rec room or other space where you like to entertain. It will dazzle and surprise your guests as they watch the incredible light display. This lamp is fun to give to anyone moving away from home for the first time.
Lava Lite Mega Electroplasma Lamp:
- 17" tall plasma ball lamp
- Black base and cap
- Electricity follows your finger
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.0 x 6.2 x 6.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have left it on all night before, and it was fine, due to it being an electrostatic device.by Plasma012/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 12 yr. old leaves it on practically non stop. It isn"t hot like a lava lamp. Not sure yet if it will ruin it, ony had it one week.by NofrillsMom4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it gets very hot i wouldnt recomend it as a night lightby faulatara10/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not quite sure. My 8 yr old turns it on before he goes to bed and then we turn it off after a few hrs when we go to bed.by ronkel4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This device is 115v (ac plug in to wall), unless you are like me and just build a inverter that makes 110 115 volts (ac) from 12volts (dc), in other words it has an electrical cord,by Plasma012/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has an electric cordby Umbrd11/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- electric cordby Starfire4611/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- from $33.68
Policies & Plans
Within the 90 day warranty period, if for any reason (other than a burned-out bulb or misuse) your Lava Lamp does not run properly, then return the part to your retailer.
It is not possible to buy replacement fluids for the Lava Lamps. If you have a defective lamp, depending on the model number and year produced, it is possible to order replacement globes through our Consumer Relations department at 630-315-3300 or send an email to email@example.com. Please include the model number, color and style of your lamp. A receipt or proof of purchase may be required before replacement is authorized.
LAVA LITE LLC SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE OR AMOUNT.
This warranty shall be void if the Lava Lamp has been subjected to abuse, negligent handling, disregard of operating instructions or attempted repair by anyone other than the manufacturer. U.L. Listed.