About this item
The Late for the Sky Whitetail-opoly Board Game features 22 of the nation's best whitetail hunting destinations and four award-winning taxidermists. It also refers to leading industry names. such as Whitetail Institute, Martin Archery and Thompson/Center Arms Company. Buy properties, build cabins and charge people to hunt on your land. Win first place in an archery contest or win the big buck contest. Practice good hunting ethics or you may have to visit the Whitetail-opoly Division of Wildlife courtesy of the Game Warden. Professionally designed and illustrated, this Opoly game includes six custom-sculpted pewter pieces, custom money, a game board, 30 cabins and 12 lodges, 28 deeds, draw cards and dice. It provides a unique addition to the series of games on the market that are based on the original Monopoly.
Late for the Sky Whitetail-opoly Game:
- Designed for two to six players
- This unique opoly board game is a twist on the ever-popular classic Monopoly game
- Professionally designed and illustrated
- This board game for kids and adults includes six custom-sculpted pewter pieces, custom money, game board, 30 cabins and 12 lodges, 28 deeds, draw cards and dice
- Buy properties, build cabins and charge people to hunt on your land
- Features 22 of the nation's best whitetail hunting destinations, four award-winning taxidermists and leading industry names
- Dimensions of this Opoly game: 19.75"L x 10.25"W x 1.5"H
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.75 x 10.25 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.