About this item
The Lasko Automatic Air-Flow Heater, 5812, is an affordable and effective heating solution that takes electric heat to another level. This innovative heater is ingeniously engineered with a heat regulation system that automatically adjusts the heat output as the temperature of the room changes so you can stay comfortable at all times. This Lasko electric heater also offers consistent electric heat output, maintaining an ideal room temperature. Other features include a 360 degree tip-over switch for added safety and an illuminated switch for easy operation even in dark areas. With a space saving, yet sleek design, the automatic heater can be placed anywhere in the home or office. Maintain your comfort level when the temperatures start to drop with this durably made heater. It is ETL-listed so you can be assured of its long-lasting safety, superior performance and exceptional quality.
Lasko Automatic Air-Flow Heater:
- The automatic heater uses fan-forced electric heat circulation
- Heat regulator adjusts heat output as temperature changes
- Consistent heat output maintains comfort zone
- Space-saving design; upright panel can be placed at the wall and out of the way
- 360 degree tip-over switch for added safety
- Illuminated power switch
- 3-year manufacturer's limited warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 6.0 x 13.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No - you turn on and off. But you can adjust the heating level.by NorCalKat1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The fan is continuousby Bethel241/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- fan always runs while on but you can adjust heat setting has high and low heatby drlzlz12/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The fan remains at constant speed.by RockyP911/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes once you get the room at the temperature you like, turn the dial back until it clicks just like they tell you to do, and you will hear a slight clicking noise. Leave it set there and it will go on & off on its own to keep your room temp where you like it.by Schieber12/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the fan stays on unless you turn it off.by Watermelly11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The one speed fan never turns off and the heating element never turns off. With PTC control features the heating element varies in temperature to control the room air at near the temperature you have selected with the dial. The dial control will set the heater in a 1500 watt mode on high or about half that when set in the low position.by Errand2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The housing of this heater stays comfortable to the touch. I've left it on for several hours and when we were done with it unplugged it from the wall, pick it up and carried it to it's storage area. The heat blows out from the bottom of the unit and cool air is drawn in through the top. The top is where it's carry handle is located. I've touched the sides of the unit and they barely register a temperature change, all of the heating is done on the inside and bottom.by HouseWitch11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cool touch heaterby ak0811/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am using the heater as I write this. The heater has no place on the outside, except the exhaust grille, that I cannot lay my hand and leave it indefinitely. Even at the exhaust grille you would notice it was hot befor it burned you. If a hand or foot was left against the grille for a period of a several seconds or more it's possible a burn might occur. With the heater running at it's highest temperature, just now, I turned the backside of my hand to the grille and could hold it there for 10 seconds with no burn, but if held longer burn would be possible.by Errand11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never noticed it being hot to touchby Fudd11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- WILL NOT BURN YOU UNLEES YOU TOUCH THE BOTTOM UNDER THE LEGS. SHUTS OFF AUTOMATICALLY IF IT OVERHEATS OR TILTS OVER.by CollectOldies11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, extremely cool, will not burn. It's the coolest heater I've ever used.by Cruiser511/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a very safe heater for around children and pets. Does not get hot to the touch. Has safety features too. Will shut off it get tips over. Has overload protection.by lsquish12/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the wattage is 1500 but it only uses about 750 watts it also has self adjusting wattage to maintain comfort and cut down on energy usage.by Arkansashappycamper3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The highest setting is 1500W. and the lowest is 500, the medium is 750by hungtinakhang003/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1500 wattsby CollectOldies2/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 1500 wby SavvyShopper8302/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 1500 Wby Cruiser53/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 750 and 1500wby lsquish2/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- from amazon.com description... Automatically cycles between 750 and 1500 watts to maintain comfort zoneby JbearsMom2/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (3)Was this answer helpful?