About this item
Keep your home cool with the Lasko Weather-Shield Box Fan, B20500. This performance 20" box fan is made with a patented, isolated Weather-Shield motor to ensure smooth operation even in wet weather. The Lasko Box Fan brings in cooler air from outside to lower the internal room temperature. Costing less than two cents per hour to run, the fan can go all night without hurting your finances. The top-mounted controls are easy to adjust, and you have the choice of three different speeds for just the right amount of air.
Lasko 20" Performance Weather-Shield Box Fan:
- 20" blade diameter
- Three speeds
- Patented, isolated Weather-Shield motor for worry-free window use
- Save-smart: costs less than two cents per hour to run
- Top-mounted controls
- Carry handle
- Model B20500
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.5 x 5.31 x 21.31|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
-Medium and large rooms -Where high-volume air movement is needed
-High volume air movement -Window use options -Manual control -Durable, metal body -Carry handle -Multiple speeds -Patented, fused safety plug
-Medium and large rooms -Where elevated high-volume or indirect air flow is needed -Living rooms and bedrooms
-Adjustable height -Tilt-back head -Oscillation -Manual or remote control -Timer options -No-tool assembly -Multiple speeds -Patented, fused safety plug
-Large rooms -Where high-volume air movement is needed -Great rooms, garages, and workshops
-Multiple, high performance speeds -High volume air movement -Pivoting body to direct air -Durable construction -Manual or electronic control -Remote control options -Carry handle -Wall-mount options -Fully assembled -Patented, fused safety plug
-Medium rooms -Limited floor space -Where quiet cooling is desired -Bedrooms, kitchens, and dens
-Space-saving profile -Designer styling -Oscillation -Manual or electronic control -Remote control options -Digital display options -Timer options -Ionizer options -Multiple, quiet speeds -Patented, fused safety plug
-Ideal for all room sizes -Personal spaces -Limited floor space -Desktops, countertops, and tabletops
-Multiple speeds -Tilt-back options -Space-saving options -Oscillation -No-tool assembly or fully assembled -Patented, fused safety plug
-Personal spaces -Desktops, countertops, and tabletops
-Clip or tabletop options -Manual control -Adjustable tilt and 360 degree rotation -Wall-mount options -Multiple speeds -Patented, fused safety plug
-Large spaces -Garages, basements, and workshops
-Maximum air movement -High velocity motor -Aerodynamic, metal fan blades -Durable tubular steel construction -Pivots to direct air flow -3-prong grounded plug -Remote control options -Wall-mount options -Multiple speeds -Patented, fused safety plug
-Large spaces -Utility use -Floor drying -Ventilation
-Pivoting blower head to direct air stream -Accessory outlets for power tools, radios, and work lights -Multiple, high velocity speeds -Extra long cord with grounded plug -Rugged carry handle -Fully assembled
-Large or multiple rooms -Bring in fresh air or exhaust out stale or hot air
-Single room or whole-house options -Manual control -Single and twin options -Reversible for intake or exhaust -Fit most windows -Multiple speeds -Patented, fused safety plug
-Medium and large rooms -Permanent air circulation -Limited floor or table space -Kitchens, bedrooms, and workshops
-Space-saving whole room comfort -Oscillation -Head tilts for directional cooling -Rotary and pull cord controls -Rear cord storage area -Easy assembly -Multiple speeds -Patented, fused safety plug
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Through my box out already, but it works fine in the normal 2 prong wall plug. (is that 115 volts?)by sobearcat10/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Standard 110v plugby Rickdog18/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Same as with any standard house fan. I looked it up when I bought it, while I can't recall exactly, my recollection is that electric usage is modest, meaning probably about 15 watts on medium, 20-25 on high. I believe I looked it up on the manufacturer's website.by MarkHW6/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- STANDARD HOUSE CURRENT,120 VOLTS.by JIMBO8904/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- standard household current 110/120 60 hzby rb8jo3/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 120by muiszent11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i work 3rd shift and they r making all the fans in quiet modes, i was wondering if this fan is a quieter fan or is it a louder fan like they used to
- Brand new they are fine. Suspect they may get louder as they get older. Had to check twice when I first turn it on as I couldn't hear it from across the room. Although I could feel the breeze.by sobearcat10/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have found this fan to be quieter on the low and medium settings but not much different than other fans on high.by muleskinner8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy it and see if you think it's quiet. Everyone has their own standards. If you don't like it, return it. I'd say it's quieter a lot then the last one I had for 5+ years.by BelovedWPa8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a good fan and quiet. I have had it 2 years.by muiszent3/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Barb, I bought this fan to replace my 10-year old Lasko fan with over 26,000 hours of usage on it. As far as "whisper quiet", it's not so on medium and high. Low isn't bad. I use this for white noise while sleeping, plus I like a breeze blowing on me. I don't use the high speed, but you will hear the fan on medium and high most definitely. But if you want a fan you can depend on, Lasko is the way to go. Just pull off the plastic blade every few months to vacuum off the motor and it should last.by Fargo7256/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- White Lithium Grease. Here's a link to LIQUID WRENCH'S GREASE. < http://www.zoro.com/i/G3721505/?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google_Shopping_Feed&gclid=CjwKEAjw2MOhBRCq-Nr87_j-lDASJAAl4FNhw7p3Zem6z-OPbVb8pX4aKPCXA-OyLQ84DPLdZjiRRRoCq8fw_wcB >by sobearcat10/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to your local auto parts store and ask for white grease. It comes in tubes of various sizes.by muleskinner8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- lithiumby optimator8/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?