About this item
• LaserLine Mfg., Inc. is the worlds largest manufacturer of direct reading (Lenker Style) grade rods. We are proud to offer the highest in quality, selection and service.
• LaserLine rods are made of high strength clear anodized aluminum for lightweight, rugged, dependable operation. They will not split, splinter, swell or warp in any environment.
• Optical Version Direct Reading Grade Rods are used with optical instruments and have no special rail for the laser detector. All tape faces have large scales and are easy to read at a distance when using an optical instrument.
• (5) Optical Version models to choose from
• Not just a grade rod, but a Direct Reading-True Elevation (Lenker Style) Grade Rod that alows you to set the actual benchmark elevation or any elevation above or below the benchmark into the rod.
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.