About this item
The Lark Books Complete Book Of Crochet Stitch Designs by Linda P. Schapper is an encyclopedia complete with 500 classic and original patterns for you to learn, master and try out. These colorful and varied designs include shells, clusters, picots, bobbles, popcorns and much more. Using only a few stitches you can make pretty lace patterns, mimic knitting or weaving and create inviting textures as you make your creations. This crochet book has a soft cover and features 352 pages. Throughout this stitching guide, you will encounter diagrams and close-up color photographs to help you. Develop your skills and confidently embark on any project.
Lark Books Complete Book Of Crochet Stitch Designs:
- An encyclopedic crochet stitch book with 500 patterns
- Learn, master and try them out
- Using only a few stitches it's possible to make pretty lace patterns, mimic knitting or weaving and create inviting textures
- Classic reference includes diagrams and close-up color photographs
- 500 varied designs including shells, clusters, picots, bobbles and popcorns
- Develop your skills and confidently embark on any project
- Author: Linda P. Schapper
- Softcover crochet book has 352 pages
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.64|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 8.0 x 0.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.