About this item
Simple yet functional, the Large Modular Storage Cube is a wonderful solution for organizing various items in your home. It can be either used horizontally or vertically, and there are unlimited combination options. You can also stack two or more cubes to form a larger storage unit. This black cube storage unit features solid wood construction that provides reliable performance and lasting durability. The PVC veneer laminate in black ensures this elegant cube storage cabinet will blend nicely with other furniture pieces. This Large Modular Storage Cube is lightweight and can be moved to different areas of the home easily. The hollow core construction makes the cube weigh 50 percent less then traditional particleboard, and it is easy to assemble and install.
Modular Large Divided Cube Storage System:
- Wood frames
- MDF panel walls covered by PVC veneer laminate
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Cube storage system can be used vertically or horizontally
- Great by itself or stacked with other cubes
- Measures: 30''W x 15''D x 15''H
- Easy assembly
- Model# 327806
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 15.0 x 15.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You need to attach teh back with tiny nails. You don't have to use it, it can be left open. It is much thinner than the overall piece.by An anonymous customer5/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Like a particle board, heavier gauge than cardboard. One side is black and the other side is plain. It actually is good quality for the money.by lillal5/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back is not the same material as the sides. It's the standard sturdy piece of board that usually comes with the inexpensive pieces. I think it has the same laminate on it as the sides, so it matches.by Angiesue75/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually there is no "back". There are no solid sides. A pole fits in the corner, your walls become the back/sides that would hold books in place, assisted by the poles, but I'd get some sturdy book-ends. Everything is open, connected by the black poles.by babyfae11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- I would imagine that you could if you get some of those L shaped brackets and mount it like that as well as through the back. The back of it is probably made out of that cheap thin wood.by An anonymous customer3/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think I would, it may not be sturdy enough for that and it would also depend on what you were using to mount it and how.by lillal5/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you mount this you will not do so using the back panel because it's not the same material as the sides. It also just slides in and is not fixed to the unit. I would not suggest it. The sides are basically pressboard that are laminated. Stacking is an option, though.by Angiesue75/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby hulkess1/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15" inside each sideby An anonymous customer8/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15" x 15"by lillal5/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The edges or sides are 3/4 of an inch. The inside dimensions are 13.5 x 13.5. The outside width is 16 inches and once put together they are 14.5 inces deep inside with the back attached. I think you can leave the back off too. Length is 18 inches.by Angiesue78/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?