Lansinoh - Soothing Gel Nursing Pads, 2 count
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Lansinoh Soothing Gel Pads are ideal for breastfeeding mothers with sore nipples. They can help to sooth and relieve tender skin and provide cooling on contact. The 2-count Lansinoh nursing pads are reusable and safe. Each one can be reused for up to a maximum of 72 hours. They have a unique soft fabric backing to prevent bra friction. The absorbent gel in each pad helps to stop the leakage of milk, so your shirt will not get wet. These breastfeeding gel pads make a nice gift for baby showers and pregnant mothers to help with nursing preparations. They are compact and travel-sized, so you can take them wherever you go. Take them with you when traveling, going on vacations or for overnight stays. You will be able to enjoy feeding your baby as comfortably as possible while helping your delicate breasts heal with these Lansinoh Soothing Gel Pads.
Lansinoh Soothing Gel Nursing Pads:
- Soothes and relieves sore nipples
- Cooling relief on contact
- Unique soft fabric backing prevents bra friction
- Absorbent gel helps prevent leakage
- Comes in a 2-pack
- 2-count Lansinoh nursing pads are reusable for up to 72 hours
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 1.5 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. I would run them under a thin stream of water and then gently wipe them clean with my finger. It says you can use them up to 72 hours but I was able to make each pair last for a week doing this. Eventually they do not moisturize as well and they may not stick to your skin quite as well but if you place them in the fridge for storage the cool gel is still extremely soothing and your bra will hold them in place anyway. You may want to have two pairs at a time to switch between but then they seem to last even longer. Keep the peelable plastic piece and the box so you can put it back on for fridge storage. They wont last forever but they are worth the money.by LilMomee4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Though this question is quite out of date, the answer is NO. They are reusable for approximately 72 hours (3 days) and then should be disposed for sanitary reasons. They may seem a bit pricey for something disposable, but they were worth every penny!by RSMAIN10/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe just a rinse in the sink.by leszimmerman9/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?