Landmann 4' Firewood Rack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay warm all winter using your fireplace or wood burning stove and make sure you have dry, easy burning wood with the Landmann 4' Firewood Rack. Keep your firewood dry and off the ground with this steel firewood rack. Heavy duty steel construction, easy to assemble.
Landmann 4' Firewood Rack:
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Keeps firewood dry and off the ground
- Easy assembly
- Dimensions: 47.5" x 13.5" x 49"
- Weight: 17 lbs
- 32mm tube and 1.0mm thickness
- Landmann Firewood Rack model# 82413LANDMANN
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||53.0 x 3.0 x 14.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1/2 a cord probablyby Rhonda11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- a pickup truck load up to the sides of the truck bed; not sure about how much that is in cordsby pastor523911/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- About 1/2 of a face cord.by Goforthegreen11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine wasn't measured that way - it was a Ford F150 regular truck bed filled to capacity and heaped up on the top as much as he could..filled the rack up to capacity with about 30 logs left over and placed to the side.by DIYRookie11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?