Check out these related products
- $19.04 Was $21.45Save $2.41
Large Lalaloopsy Lala Oopsie Large Doll- Princess Anise
Consider these popular products
- $18.99 Was $24.67Save $5.68
- $13.50 Was $18.28Save $4.78
- $13.24 List price $14.99Save $1.75
- Rollback$15.20 Was $17.89Save $2.69
- $13.18 Was $14.97Save $1.79
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With a little mischief and whimsy, this Lalaloopsy princess ballerina twirls and dances along her strawberry milk river and dotted mushroom trees, amidst her teapot dwellings and tangerine skies. These Lalaloopsy large dolls, anise, are taller than the original Lalaloopsy dolls. The aesthetics of these new Lalaloopsy dolls are designed to incorporate her whimsical personality and they feature bendable twisty arms and legs that allow children to engage in interactive play. The Lalaloopsy Princess Doll comes in a 7” L x 4” W x 15.5” H size.
Lalaloopsy Large Princess Anise Doll:
- Aesthetics incorporate her whimsical personality
- Taller than the original Lalaloopsy dolls
- Bendable twisty arms and legs
- Engage in interactive play
- Dimensions: 7"L x 4"W x 15.5"H
|Age Start:||4 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 4.0 x 15.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. unusual foul odor from legs of doll? Just bought Princess Anise for my 8 yr.old daughter. As soon as we opened the box we got hit with a terrble smel
- YES!!! I just experienced the same today with the same doll that I bought my 4yr old daughter. It has an awful onion like smell!! I guess I will be returning it tomorrow, but not sure if I should get her another one. I also contacted the mgr manufacturer. I just think that for the price that we paid, it is not fair to keep a stinky doll!!by lvalencia6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?