Customers also viewed these products
Lake Placid Supreme Women's Soft Boot Figure Ice Skate
Consider these popular products
- from $28.89
- from $39.05
- from $36.11
- from $35.10
- from $37.45
- from $36.98
- from $37.44
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Glide across the ice in style and comfort with the Lake Placid Supreme Women's Soft Boot Figure Ice Skate. This ice skate features a nickel-pleated, heat-treated and edge-hardened carbon steel blade.
Lake Placid Supreme Women's Soft Boot Figure Ice Skate:
- Nubuck soft boot design
- Thinsulate insulation
- Soft lining with form fit memory foam
- Reinforced ankle support
- Nickel pleated, heat treated, edge hardened carbon steel blade
- Waterproof sole
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
|Material:||Carbon Steel , Memory Foam|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||694-05|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.25 x 13.75 x 5.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, they need to be sharpened. It says right on the boxby CTSkater12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, It saids on the box.by CocoTheCat12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes..skates do not come sharpened.by tat2edcarebear12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think all the skates you buy new have to be sharpened before using.by crosscountry672/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We didn't and they worked great. Of course, I'm no pro...by MomOf4nanaOf512/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?