Customers also viewed these products
Lake Placid Milan 6000 Traditional Figure Ice Skate
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy hours of fun skating in the outdoors with these Lake Placid Milan 6000 Figure Ice Skates. Made in a traditional design, they feature a vinyl outer boot to keep your feet dry. They also have a warm fur lining with a foam foot bed for comfort and warmth. The reinforced lacing hooks are made to last. The blades are made of edge-hardened stainless steel that has been heat treated and won't rust. Spend the day out on the ice in these comfortable and stylish women's ice skates.
Lake Placid Milan 6000 Traditional Figure Ice Skate:
- Tri-Vec vinyl outer boot on Lake Placid ice skate
- Warm fur lining
- Deluxe comfort
- Foam foot bed
- Heat treated and edge hardened stainless steel blade
- Reinforced lacing hooks
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.25 x 10.25 x 4.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My daughter generally wears a size 9. We purchased a 9 and she said they were very loose fitting. We then purchased a size 8 and she said they fit perfectly. She has used them for several weeks now with no problems.by WILEYCOYOTESUPERGENIUS1/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Generally speaking you should buy skates that are one size smaller than your shoe size. Try to go to a sporting goods store to buy your skates so you can try them on and be certain they fit, or at least try on several pairs to get a feel for the sizing among different brands if you can only find the specific skates you want online. Your skates should be snug, but not uncomfortably tight. Try them on while wearing whatever footwear you will use when skating - I prefer skating with nylons on but others prefer thin socks, and some prefer thick socks. They will be tight and stiff until you break them in. Break them in OFF ice by walking around with them on (with hard guards on the blades) for 20 minutes at a time or so till you've walked in them for a total of about 2 hours. While you're breaking them in also do lots of squats and tilt your feet slightly to the inner and outer edges of the blades to help break in the boots. For the first few times you use your skates, don't lace them up all the way and don't lace them too tightly - once they are well broken in you can lace them tightly (snug but not uncomfortable) and all the way up. (This helps the breaking-in period to not be too uncomfortable.) And don't forget to get the skates sharpened before using them as most skates are not factory sharpened and even those that are they are still pretty dull and may not be easy to skate on. Many sporting goods stores and ice rinks offer sharpening services. Hope this helps. =)by FeistyRedhead10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The blades do not need sharpened. They may eventually based on usage.by WILEYCOYOTESUPERGENIUS1/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by knng1/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $33.39
- from $37.95
- from $48.80
- from $36.50
- $38.59 Was $50.00Save $11.41
- from $36.50
- from $52.77
- from $32.89