Laguna Full Platform Bed With Headboard, Black Woodgrain
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A simple design with a sophisticated feel, the Laguna Full Bed, in black woodgrain finish, combines the convenience of a platform bed with the coziness of a headboard. This unique bed set features a durable lacquer finish that is water-, stain- and scratch-resistant for years of stylish service. The slat-style headboard gently arcs, creating a comfortable backrest for reading or watching TV. Metal accents add the perfect contrast to the rich black woodgrain finish. This collection is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and is made in a nearly zero waste facility using renewable sources and is free of harmful substances like lead, PVC and heavy metals.
- Sturdy 7/8" construction
- Lacquered finish on engineered wood provides high-end look and is water, stain and scratch-resistant
- Headboard features gently arching design
- The set includes headboard, rails and slats
- Shipped with protective packaging
- Assembly required
- Lacquer finish seals the wood and helps the finish last longer
- Seven solid pine support slats, each 2.5" wide
- Mattress, bedding and other furnishings not included
- Matching Laguna Collection furniture sold separately
- Full size: 56" W x 84.75" L x 41.25" H
- Total weight: 154.7 lbs
- Available online only
- Certified by the Danish Indoor Climate Label, promoting a healthy indoor environment
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||135.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have a standard full (54''x74''), and mind fits decently. It's slightly loose, but it isn't too much. I tend to keep it pushed over to one side, and it leaves maybe two-three inches on the other side. I keep my remotes there.by Sapphire4102367/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use a standard full size mattress with the bed. They fit perfectly.by cicelyzh4/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a standard full mattress fits, thats what my son has.by oldeenglish742/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You should have no problem with a standard mattress.by Researchwell1/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bed comes with everything you need to erect it. Do not use a power drill as you don't want to over tighten the screws and make a bigger hole. It does not have slats but 3 complete boards for the top of the platform. It will not break or cave in. Unless you do some WWE on it. Oh and no head board on this model.by MLIRISHFL12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bed comes complete with frame headboard and support boards.by 77571/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its a set. The only thing that comes in a seperate box are the sliders.by Ekhybrid10/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the product will come in three different boxes.. the slats came in early because they are the lightest.. the headboard must be assembled. but it comes in its own box.. good bed.by daredevilboy10/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The headboard has to be on.by mddurham0232/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can leave the headboard off, that's how we have it set up for my son since there wasn't enough room in his bedroom with the headboard still attached. There will still be four walls without the headboard on to support the mattress. :)by Boxxor11/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can have it with or without headboard.by Ekhybrid10/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?