About this item
Kids will explore nature with the Insect Lore Ladybug Land. They can dive deep into biology as they discover unknown facts about these creatures. This live ladybug land set will allow children to explore nature outside the classroom. Send in the included certificate and receive your fascinating Pink Spotted bug larvae by mail. The see-through domed environment allows you to get a bug's eye view as you watch the small larvae eat and drink from special gels, form cocoons and emerge as adult bugs. It includes a sturdy ladybug habitat, magnifier dome cap, pre-paid certificate for 15 to 20 ladybug larvae with specific food and complete instructions. Tykes will feel rewarded once the new specimens are mature and reach adulthood. Let your kids take part in this amazing journey with the live ladybug land.
Insect Lore Ladybug Land:
- The see-through domed habitat allows you to get a bugs eye view as you watch the small larvae eat and drink from special gels, form cocoons, and emerge as adult ladybugs
- Includes sturdy Ladybug Land habitat, magnifier dome cap, pre-paid certificate for 15 to 20 ladybug larvae with special food and complete instructions.
- Please allow approximately two weeks for your larvae to develop
- During extremely hot or cold weather, delivery of live larvae may be delayed
- Ladybug habitat available only in the continental U.S. and Alaska
- Live ladybug larvae shipments not available to Oregon
- Designed for ages four years old and up
- Warning: contains small parts: Not for children under age 3 years old
|Age Start:||4 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.83|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 5.25 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.