About this item
Show your loved one how special she is with the Ladies Timex Dress Watch. The classic metallic detail of the bracelet is elegant enough for a romantic date night, yet casual enough for the work week. With a quick-deploying buckling clasp, she can effortlessly accessorize during the day and take it off before going to sleep. Use the QUICK-DATE feature on the ladies Timex watch to quickly set the day with numbers that are easy to see. It uses INDIGLO night-light technology, incorporating an electroluminescent display that produces a greenish blue glow. The ladies dress watch is durable and fashionable. It is also water resistant up to 50 meters, proving that even a stylish watch can provide exceptional performance. The item has all of the functional attributes a woman desires from a watch, while also having a subtle and feminine style.
Timex Dress Watch:
- INDIGLO night-light
- QUICK-DATE feature
- Silver-tone metal bracelet with deployment buckle
- Ladies dress watch is water-resistant to 50 meters
|Band Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The width of the watchband is 1/2 inch.by merecat1435/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is just under 1/2 " wide.by Donna5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The width of the bracelet on the watch is 1/2 inch.by Salvation19691/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one-half inchby Babydog20141/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- half inchby Waushara12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one inchby DoubleGMa12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this watch about 10 years ago, and I love it. I was able to have Sears order extra links for free. Most watch companies will send you extra links.by shop2drop133/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Inside closed measurement with dressmaker's cloth tape is 7.75 inches.by Babydog20143/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The total length of the watch was 9 inches, before I took out 4 links to fit my wrist.by PLJO3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not measure the band but, I had to have 5 links removed to fit my wrist. I would suggest to order it. You have to pre-pay on-line. Free shipping to store. When you go to pick up the order, tell them you would like to try it on first before finalizing the pick up. If it works for you proceed with pick up. If it is still to small, refuse the pick up and they will return it. This will save you the time of waiting in the service desk line to return it. Also if you need links taken out, go to the jewelry counter with your receipt to have this done, for free. Hope this helps I love mine.by WaCountryGirl7/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?