About this item
These Ladder Back Rush Seat Chairs combine classic style with practical comfort and functionality. The design supports your spine and the woven rush seat offers maximum comfort. This set of 2 chairs is made of durable rubber wood and has an attractive, glossy finish that will complement most furniture sets or tables. Each one features footrests on all four sides for added comfort. These wood dining chairs make a good choice for home use because they allow you to sit comfortably while eating and doing other activities. This collection includes 2 chairs that are highly versatile. They will add a touch of rustic style to any room in your home. They are available in your choice of fashionable colors, so you can pick what best suits your personal style and existing decor. You can choose to use them as extra seating at a dinner table, as comfy seating for reading nooks or at computer desks and more.
These Ladder Back Rush Seat Chairs feature charming carved legs and rush seats that add an old-world flavor to any room.
Ladder Back Rush Seat Dining Chairs:
- Set of 2 chairs
- Ladder back with rush seat
- Solid rubber wood construction
- Wood dining chairs require some assembly
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||37318OAK PR|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||31.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 18.75 x 38.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. what is the seat of the chair made of? What material? Also when the chair is delivered to my local Walmart will they assemble the chairs for me
- Cream to pale green, woven raffia type of material; attractive and comfortable. Can't speak to the WalMart assemble part.by CanyonLadyToo5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The seats are a woven (rush) material. I would recommend seat cushions. They are very easy to assemble.by Kat2CA8/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rushby Rosallyn8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine which are black are made of rubberwood. No I had to assemble mine. Check with your local store regarding assembly. Also read my note regarding usinf a 5/32 allen or hex key socket vice the one suppliedby GDWR8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The chairs are made of hardwood material.... not sure if it is genuine "solid wood" though. The chairs do not come assembled. You have to assemble them but they are very easy to assemble. Instructions are very simple and easy to understand.by Phil508088/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Soft in color and somewhat elegant chairs. Finish of the oak stain is light to medium. Thick cushion is comfortable and raffia type of material is a pale green to wheat color mix.by CanyonLadyToo1/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say it's on the lighter side. The chairs are just slightly lighter than my oak table and barely noticeable. I was concerned about that too. I ordered one set so I could see how well it matched. Now I'm going to order two more.by CayGal10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We just got them and they were a light to medium. They are very nice for the price.by Kat2CA10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Light/golden oak finish - same as picture. Very good color match for my country oak table.by Rosallyn8/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the front of the set is 17 inches and the back is 14 inchesby Leslilee6/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These appear to be same as the Black ones I bought which were 17"by GDWR12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?