Customers also viewed these products
Yarn Ball Winder
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Yarn Ball Winder is useful for beginners and advanced crafters. The Royal Yarn Winder makes perfect pull balls up to 4-oz large without requiring tubes or cones. After winding up the yarn ball in the Royal Ball Winder, you can use the yarn in your knitting as you would normally. Great as a gift, the Royal Ball Winder is ideal for someone who loves crafts and knitting.
Yarn Ball Winder:
- Makes perfect pull balls up to 4 oz without requiring tubes or cones
- Comes with table clamp
- Great as a gift
- Material: plastic
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.0438|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 3.25 x 0.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The two are not mutually exclusive. Component origin means where the parts were made and assembled in refers to where it's put together. While you could have parts made in one place and have it put together somewhere else, that doesn't mean that has to be done in different countries.by Cjennmom6/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box it came in simply says, MADE IN JAPAN.by hookhappy3/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the outside of the box it says "New Wool Winder" and at the bottom it says "Made in Japan." On the Wool Winder it says "ROYAL" and then "made in Japan." I hope that helps you.by H2Ogir11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My box says made in Japan.by pstvr12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My ball winder looks very similar to the photo but is much older. Mine is the Royal brand and is labeled "Made in Japan".by desertknitter9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Just over 4 oz. will work, a little over is okay, 14 oz. , no.by hookhappy3/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry I can't answer your question directly. I don't think I could get 14oz of yarn in one cake from this yarn winder. I can only tell you what I did - for a Category "5" yarn, classified as "Bulky", I put an entire 3.5oz skein on it. - for a Category "4", classified as "Worsted" I put the remains of a 5oz skein. Both were large cakes and were still on the plastic bottom of the 'spool'.by H2Ogir11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It makes about a 4 oz ball.by ppmharley12/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine will barely do a 4 oz skein. Anything bigger I make more than one ball.by desertknitter9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been using it without anything else, but I buy inexpensive yarn in skeins from major manufacturers, and not yarn that looks like it was hand spun (hand spun yarn comes in long loops of yarn that are gently twisted and then folded over.)by H2Ogir11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not, I just gently hold onto the yarn and let it unwind from the floor. :)by pstvr11/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes -you need to purchase the yarn. Otherwise, it is good to go as is.by desertknitter9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is all you need to turn a ball of yarn into a center pull ball of yarn.by rawbrt9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollbackfrom $6.69
- from $6.45
- from $4.97