About this item
The LaView LV-KDV1608B6BP-1TB 960H 16-Channel DVR with Preinstalled 1TB HDD and eight 600TVL High Resolution, Day/Night Black Bullet Cameras helps provide the coverage you need to monitor your home or business. The IP66 weather resistance camera feature makes it suitable for indoor and outdoor use and is designed to prevent damages from outside elements. Readily view your recordings or real time footage remotely over the Internet or through your smartphone/tablet by simply downloading the free LaView app. Easily set up your DVR to alert you with screen tips, a buzzer sound or email whenever your DVR motion sensor is triggered. Take comfort in knowing that this surveillance system package could help monitor your property.
LaView LV-KDV1608B6BP-1TB 960H 16-Channel DVR with 1TB HDD and Eight 600TVL Cameras:
- Premium video quality DVR with 1TB HDD
- 960H (960 x 480 pixels) recording in high quality widescreen format
- H.264 compression, dual-stream
- 16-channel DVR with real-time recording and playback
- Includes 8 high resolution 600TVL bullet cameras
- 3.6mm fixed lens camera for indoor/outdoor use
- Up to 65' infrared night vision viewing distance
- HDMI and VGA output
- Live view and playback on smartphones and mobile devices
- Email alert notification
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.35 x 12.95 x 12.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Policies & Plans
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY covers products purchased as new in United States and Canada Only.
LaView provides a warranty to the original purchaser of a new LaView Product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. If a Product covered by this warranty is determined to be defective within the warranty period, LaView will either repair or replace the unit at its sole discretion.
The warranty is valid only upon presentation of the proof of purchase (original invoice or sales receipt) indicating the date of purchase, authorized distributor or dealer's name, model and serial number of the product. LaView reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from an authorized distributor or dealer. This limited warranty does not cover Products sold “AS IS”, “FACTORY RECERTIFIED”, or by a non-authorized reseller.
LaView's obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Cosmetic damage, damages from shipping, normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, improper operation, and failure to use this product for its normal purposes.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by LaView for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Improper voltage supply or power surges.
- Installation and set-up issues or any repairs attempted by anyone other than by a LaView authorized service center.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, improper voltage supply or power surges or any cause beyond the control of LaView.
- Unauthorized modifications or adjustments to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this LaView product was not originally designed.
- Serial Number on the Product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
DISCLAIMER: LaView shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. LaView reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product. Some limitations and restrictions apply and these programs are subject to change without prior notice.