Customers also viewed these products
- $28.03 Was $31.35Save $3.32
- Reduced Price$35.43 List price $48.52Save $13.09
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ingredients: Yellow Corn Flour, Water, Cellulose Gum, As A Preservative (Fumaric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate, Propionic Acid, Phosphoric Acid And Sodium Propionate), Dextrose, Sodium Tripolyphosphate And A Trace Of Lime.
Instructions: Wrap tortillas in foil. Warm in 275f oven for 15 To 20 minutes. Serve infoil To keep warm. To warm in microwave oven, wrap 2 tortillas at a timein plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 10 seconds. Serve immediately.Refrigerate after purchase
Explore this item
|Digital Video Formats:||Bags|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.10 x 8.50 x 1.00 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2.5 G||4|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Cholesterol 0 G||0|
|Sodium 30 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 37 G||12|
|Dietary Fiber 4 G||15|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 4 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Walmart does not carry them anymore. They can be found now online at Affordable Gourmet. I cannot live without them.... the only corn tortilla I will eat. Enjoy!~by penuchek7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not to be argumentative, but they are actually found -- on the rare occasions that they actually can be found, unfortunately -- in the bread aisle. They are stocked out of the bakery. HINT: Sometimes when they are out of stock in the bread aisle, you can go to the bakery and ask and they can retrieve some stock from the freezer. Don't know why, but this seems to work better during the day than in the evening.by OttoDKing6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- deliby Diducwhatisaw6/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is.by Diducwhatisaw2/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Diducwhatisaw2/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $91.07 Was $97.00Save $5.93
- Rollback$28.60 Was $31.37Save $2.77
- $25.40 Was $27.00Save $1.60