The new and improved Michelin LTX MS2 Tire provides best-in-class all-season safety and utility for ultimate confidence when driving. It has been tested in accident-avoidance tests in adverse conditions such as wet handling, wet braking and snow traction. An additional steel belt in this P265/65R17 100T all-season tire provides durability and strength that can handle loads up to 13,500 lbs. This snow-traction tire is designed to be a long-lasting and fuel-efficient tire for pick-up trucks. It features special tread compounds and an optimized contact patch of MaxTouch Construction that make the Michelin LTX MS2 Tire economically friendly.
Michelin LTX M/S2 Tire P265/65R17 110T:
- New and improved
- Provides best in class all-season safety and utility for ultimate confidence
- Based on accident avoidance tests in adverse conditions like wet handling, wet braking, and snow traction tests for p-metric and LT-metric sizes versus Bridgestone Dueler H/T 684II, Goodyear Fortera TT, Wrangler SA and Wrangler RTS.
Features and Benefits
- Additional steel belt in E load range tires provides incredible durability and strength to handle loads up to 13,500 lbs
- Longest lasting
- Most fuel-efficient tire for pick up trucks
- Using four LT265/75R16/E/TT tires inflated at 80 psi
- Best safety in any bad weather, even snow
- The newly optimized contact patch of MaxTouch Construction and special tread compounds combine to deliver more miles
- True eco-friendly tires (LT metric sizes are Green-X® tires).
- 70,000 mile treadware warranty
- Three-steel-belt durability
- Specific sidewall style: Outlined white letters
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 70,000 miles
- Tire Type: Light Truck-
- Sidewall: Outlined White Letters
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index: 110
- Speed Rating Translation: 118 mph
- Load Index Translation: 2337 lbs.