The new and improved Michelin LTX tire provides best-in-class, all-season safety and utility for ultimate confidence based on accident avoidance tests in adverse conditions, such as wet handling, wet braking, and snow traction tests for p-metric and LT-metric sizes in comparisons with the Bridgestone Dueler H/T 684II, Goodyear Fortera TT, Wrangler SA and Wrangler RTS tires.
Michelin LTX M/S2 Tire, P265/70R17 113T:
- An additional steel belt in E load-range tires provides incredible durability and strength to handle loads up to 13,500 pounds
- You can take advantage of the longest lasting, most fuel-efficient tire for pickup trucks when you use four LT265/75R16/E/TT Michelin truck tires inflated at 80 psi
- This fuel-efficient tire delivers a high level of safety in any bad weather, even snow
- The newly optimized contact patch of MaxTouch construction combines with special tread compounds delivers more miles and make the Michelin LTX tire a true eco-friendly design (LT metric sizes are Green-X tires)
- Three-steel-belt durability
- Limited 70,000-miletreadwear warranty
Specific Sidewall Style: Outlined White Letters
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 70,000 miles
- Tire Type: Light Truck-
- Sidewall: Outlined White Letters
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index: 113
- Speed Rating Translation: 118 mph
- Load Index Translation: 2535 lbs.